How forest management becomes better?
- Cost effective solution
- Data with high accuracy (tree heights can be precisely (cm) determined)
- Applicable for any area
- Data provided to individual trees (tree species, tree heights, tree-stem and canopy boundary positions)
- After the ground-based calibration stem volume estimation can be realized in the measured tree stand
- Database in national level
- Remote sensing images are excellent basis for the identification of invasive tree species and the determination of the health status of tree stands.
- High accuracy data is suitable for forest road planning, water management, clarification of forest boundaries
- The basic data maps enriched with new information increase the value of the forest property, and it is also possible to carry out monitoring surveys, with which the growth and health characteristics of the stock can be accurately traced.