How can be the urban environment more livable?
- Precise knowledge of urban areas’ locations, geometry and characteristics
- Identification of urban grasslands
- Production of complex tree cadastre with detailed information – tree position, canopy geometry and size, tree species
- The database can also be integrated into 3D city models.
- More effective green urban area management with the knowledge of surface cover classes
- The data provided on covered surfaces supports traffic planning and utility development.
- Possibility to identify allergenic tree species and to analyse the vegetation’s health condition
- Supporting the implementation of recreation areas and the sustainability of urban ecology
- Application of “green city” concept